In light of the two semi-final game sevens in the NHL, I give you seven reasons why the NHL is superior to the NBA:
- The playoffs are much less predictable in the NHL.
- NBA players are afraid of getting dunked on. NHL players are unafraid of throwing themselves in front of a hundred mile an hour slap shot.
- Nobody ever refers to NHL players by their first name only.
- NHL teams don’t call time outs every twelve seconds in the last two minutes of the game.
- Every single team that have ever lost a playoff series in the NHL has always lined up to shake hands with the winning team. That is not the case in the NBA.
- The NHL doesn’t take a week off between playoff series.
- NHL coaches don’t get fired for working their players too hard in practice and giving their best players too much ice time.